The Illinois Paddling Council Priorities:
- Develop Water Trails and Improve access to Illinois waterways.
- Work with State, Local, and National Governmental Agencies to address issues important to paddlers
- Stewardship and Advocate for the conservation and restoration of Illinois Rivers and Lakes.
- Paddling safety and education
- Provide information about paddle-sports to paddlers and the general public.
- Paddling competition and sanction races in Illinois.
IPC Membership is open to all individuals, families and paddling clubs.